We offer highly efficient Distribution Transformers ranging in different voltage specifications to suit the needs of our valued customers. We engineer our range of transformers in accordance to the internationally recognized standards.
Transformers are available in the voltage class of 11kv, 22kv, & 33kv.
List of Transformers :
- Oil Cooled Transformers
- Rectifier Equipments
- Lighting Transformers
- Dry Type Transformers
- Furnace Transformers
- Servo Controlled Voltage Stabilizers
- Designed for quiet operation.
- Can be designed for single or three phase.
- Cooling radiators for efficient operation.
- Designed to withstand short-circuit forces.
- Flexible tapping range as per customers requirement.
- Available with off circuit and On Load tap Changers.
- Available in a wide range of output voltage as per customer requirements.
- Cold Rolled Grain Oriented Silicon Steel coated with carlite is used for core assembly.
- Double Paper Covered conductor with sufficient insulation is used for windings in the HV and LV coils.
- Insulating Boards is used to give protection to coil ends and to act as barriers in between phases.
- Insulating mineral oil used as a coolant.
Dynamic Short-circuit withstand and Lightning impulse voltage withstand test can be carried out on transformers at the request of the customers at extra nominal cost.
Standard Technical Specification
- 3 Phase, 50Hz in voltages of 11kv,22kv and 33kv
- Ratings available from 15kVA up to 3.15MVA
- Standard Output Voltage ranges 415/433V
- Off circuit tap changer to provide +5% to -10% taps in steps of 2.5%
- On load tap changer to provide +5% to -15% in steps as required by the customer (9 position or 17 position)
- Vector group Dyn-11
- Fin type radiators for better cooling efficiency
- Continuous duty
- Copper or Aluminum wound
- Paint shade as per IS / IEC standard
- Standard fittings as per IS 2026/IEC standard
- Terminals provided with cable Box on LT & HT side
- Conservator with Oil drain valve
- Thermometer pocket
- Oil filling hole
- Tank lifting lugs
- Neutral brought out terminal
- Rating and diagram plate
- HV and LV cable box
- Off Circuit taps switch
- Oil Drain valve
- Earthing terminals
- Oil level gauge
- Top cover lifting lugs
- Silica gel breather
Additional fittings like bucholz relay, OTI, WTI, MOG, Marshalling Box can be fixed at specific request of customer at nominal extra cost.